The 25 Best Nightclubs of All Time: #22 LimeLight
City: New York
Address: 47 West 20th St.
This episcopal church-turned-nightclub became notorious for the less-than-holy activities going down behind closed doors and stained glass windows, making it almost as frequent a stop for cops as it was for clubbers. However, there’s no denying that Peter Gatien’s party sanctuary was unlike any other club out, from its unconventional home to its even more unconventional clientele: the club kid. For most of us, Halloween comes once a year. For Limelight’s unique brand of patrons, it came every weekend. If you weren’t more or less making every pedestrian around you want to cross the street, you looked like shit at the Limelight.
- itaughtyoueverything reblogged this from goldengun007
- architectureofsilence reblogged this from goldengun007 and added:
- asaucerfulofcobras likes this
- estanvivos reblogged this from goldengun007
- jeaninedafeen likes this
- pixxistick likes this
- formerly-samarkands reblogged this from compagno-del-ombra and added:
- compagno-del-ombra reblogged this from goldengun007
- goldengun007 posted this